‘New’ Anderson Silva Vows to Give Chris Weidman His Knockout Back at UFC 168
In July, Anderson Silva learned that it is much better to give than to receive, which is why he plans on giving Chris Weidman back his knockout at UFC 168. The world from the eyes of Silva is a much different place now that he is no longer a UFC champion.
Chris Weidman Knew He’d Have to Beat Anderson Silva Twice to Silence the …
Heading into the UFC 162 middleweight title fight between Anderson Silva and Chris Weidman, it was known that if Silva lost there would be an immediate rematch. “Guy hasn’t lost in the UFC ever; has beat everybody. He loses that fight, he’s the guy for …
UFC® ANNOUNCES PRESS TOUR WITH MIDDLEWEIGHT CHAMPION CHRIS WEIDMAN AND FORMER CHAMPION ANDERSON SILVA
The Weidman-Silva 2 Tour Schedule
- Monday, Sept. 23 – Los Angeles, Calif. – UFC Gym in Torrance, 4 p.m. PT: Q&A with UFC president Dana White, UFC® middleweight champion Chris Weidman and former middleweight champion Anderson Silva. Free and open to the public.
- Tuesday, Sept. 24 – Las Vegas, Nev. – Main Lobby, MGM Grand Hotel & Casino, 11 a.m. PT: Press conference with UFC president Dana White, Weidman and Silva. Free and open to the public, streamed live on UFC.com.
- Wednesday, Sept. 25 – New York, N.Y. – UFC Gym – NYC John Street, 5 p.m. ET: Autograph signing with Weidman and Silva for the first 300 fans.
- Thursday, Sept. 26 – Bristol, Conn. – ESPN Press Day
- Friday, Sept. 27 – Miami, Fla. – Klipsch Ampitheater at Bayfront Park, 1 p.m. ET: Open workout with Weidman and Silva. Free and open to the public.
- Sunday, Sept. 29 – Rio de Janeiro, Brazil – Clube dos Marimbás, 1 p.m. BRT: Q&A with UFC president Dana White, Weidman and Silva. Free and open to the public.
- Monday, Sept. 30 – Sao Paulo, Brazil – Press conference (location/details forthcoming) with UFC president Dana White, Weidman and Silva. Streamed live on UFC.com.
<a href=”https://plus.google.com/102897425378602517216″ rel=”publisher”>Google+</a>